Total Pageviews

Nov 3, 2010

UGG X JIMMY CHOO

Hey, Cindy again!! Weather is changed recently, temperature became low. Therefore, I introduce UGG boots is suitable for all of you.

The UGG is a Australia brand which has fashionable boots and popular over the years. For all ladies who option for comfort over fashion, but still want to remain in style. Therefore, Tamara Mellon has created a solution: UGG x JIMMY CHOO. Tamara Mellon is founder and creative director of JIMMY CHOO. It is the hot new collection launched in October and based on the UGG style, includes five styles in varying colours and patterns. I will be sure to keep you warm this winter.





I like UGG. I like their style. I like their color choice. I like their function. I like UGG can match with different clothes and accessories. For this new collection, the color of JIMMY CHOO’s signature is very attractive to me. It can be change if you need.

For more details and online shop:
http://uggaustralia.com/

Gentle reminder for all shoppers:
Take care for that unstable weather and temperature drop.

By Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment