Total Pageviews

Nov 4, 2010

Millies

Recently I went to Tsuen Wan Plaza with my friends. We were looking for some special boots for the coming winter. However, it was disappointed me because I cannot find any boots that I love and I thought that many boots were too simple and not unique. When we decided to leave, I found that there was a shop, which is called “Millies”. There have many different types of boots for the display. I thought that all of the boots inside the shop are very stylish and unique. I had chosen one boots which is wedge heel and I really love it. When I tried on the boots, I felt that it was very comfortable and suitable for me. Although the price of the boots was out of my budget, but at last I still bought it. For no reason because I love it so much! Hahaha…


If you guys want to find some unique and trendy boots, you can also visit “Millies”.
So what are you waiting for? Winter is coming soon. Just do it!


For more details of “Millies”
The address: Shop143-145, 1/F, Tsuen Wan Plaza, Tsuen Wan, N.T.
Website: http://www.millies.com.hk/


By EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment