Total Pageviews

Nov 11, 2010

Salad

Hey! It’s Emma again. This week I would like to introduce a brand, which is called “Salad”. It is one of my favorite brands in Hong Kong and I always purchase clothes from there. It provides a range of feminine clothes and you can find the Top, Bottom, Outerwear and even accessories in the shop easily.


"Salad” aims to create a style that is dynamic and true to oneself. Just like the way that customers can mix and match their outfits in order to create their unique style. To me, I am really appreciated with this brand as the style of the clothes is very trendy. Therefore, I can easily mix and match the clothes to create my own style and become a stylish girl later on. So if you want to become a cool and modish lady, I strongly recommend you to visit “Salad” at least once and you will not be disappointed.




 In the following I also attached a fashion show video of Salad that demonstrates the latest 2010 Autumn/Winter collections. Just click it to watch and then you may know more about Salad!





For more details of Salad,
The address: Shop A373, New Town Plaza, Phase III, Shatin, N.T.
Website: http://www.salad-jeans.com/

By EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment