Total Pageviews

Nov 10, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Do you want to draw your love attention?! How would you impress him?!

I saw magazine last night and Marc by Marc Jacob’s watch impress me. It likes a lip kissing me, because the theme of Marc by Marc Jacobs Mademoiselle Danger collection is red lip. Marc by Marc Jacobs’s collection includes simple, elegant, sweet and playful watches.



The special one is “Mademoiselle Danger” in the sweet and playful collection feature shiny patent leather straps and digital time display is encased between lusciously red lips. When you watched it, the red big lip seem kissing you. However, I attracted by another one which is called “Rivera Lips” that has crystal lips embellish the dial of a playful bracelet watch encased in jet-black plating. I like white color apart from black, because the white energetic one is more suitable for me. Haha
I’m sure that if you wear those watches, u may leave an unforgettable kiss deep in your love’s heart.

Address:
3/F, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui -- LCX Xplus Accessories Zone

For more details:
http://www.marcjacobs.com

By Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment