Total Pageviews

Oct 28, 2010

Olympus E-PL1

I like taking photo. Photo can capture what I see and what I feel. Photo also is part of my memory. Do you agree that?!

Have you seen that advertisement before?! I saw magazine then attracted by above advertisement from Olympus. It’s just a simple advertisement but impressed to me. Recently, I want to buy a camera and I think of it immediately.
Olympus E-PL1 not only has an attractive outlook, but also is an easy-to-use and portable all-in-one package that travels with you to capture all the details of your life. However, it is too expensive that cost $4,999 or $5,999 with 2 lenses. I thought that $5,999 with 2 lenses is more valuable. Also, E-PL1 has more function than E-P1. Olympus E-PL1 is very attractive for me.

For more details:
http://www.olympus.com.hk/tc/pen/home.html

By Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment