Total Pageviews

Oct 15, 2010

MUJI (無印良品)

Do you guys heard about MUJI (無印良品) before or have you been there to shop?


If not, it’s OK. In the following I would like to introduce MUJI to all of you. MUJI, which come from Japan, mainly sells varied household and consumer goods. You can easily find stationery, food, clothing, skin care products or even kitchen appliances from there. It’s almost like a superstore and you can buy all necessaries.


To me, I love the design of MUJI that focus on minimalism since I love the feeling of simple and comfortable. Also, it emphasize on recycling to avoid waste in production and packaging. I think it really environmental-friendly and I am extremely appreciated and support it. The most important thing is the price of the product is reasonable and the quality is high. Therefore I would like to recommend you guys to go there at least one time, and then you will find that the products from there are value for money.


In the following I have also attached an advertisement that about MUJI.
Just click it to watch and then you can know more about it in details!



MUJI Langham Place
The address: Shop 10-11,Level 7,Langham Place.8 Argyle Street Mong Kok, Kowloon
Website: http://www.muji.com.hk/

By Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment