Total Pageviews

Oct 8, 2010

H&M - 2010 Autumn/ Winter Collection

H&M is one of my favouite places that I can spend a whole day to shop. There are many different types of fashion that suit for ladies such as dresses, skirts, top and shirts, jeans, shoes and accessories etc. It's just a ladies paradise and makes me crazy every time when I walk in. For the price of the fashion, I think it is also reasonable and not very expensive for people to purchase.

Yesterday, I brought a top from H&M and it charged for $149 HKD. This top is one of the 2010 Autumn/ Winter Collections. I really love the design and colour of it. I think it is also very easy to mix and match.To me, I will wear this top with leggings since it is already pretty enough.




 



If you are interested in this top, you can also visit H&M.
So what are you waiting for? Just buy it and mix and match your own style.

Shop: H&M
Address: Langham Place, Mongkok Station, Hong Kong.


No comments:

Post a Comment