Total Pageviews

Nov 20, 2010

Homemade cookies

We have a cooking activity at Clubhouse in December, so we need to find some tools for the functions. I heard that there are many shops which sell bakery tools located in Shanghai Street, Yau Ma Tei.

I have found a shop near the MTR station. It is very convenient for us to go. You will save your time (no need to search products) if you browse the internet and make a purchase list first. Their business includes retail and wholesale and also holding baking lessons.

With the coming of Christmas, you may want to eat some Christmas’ cookies such as ginger cookies. I will feel warm if I can eat homemade cookies especially baking it at home with my families. Although the activity is not about making cookies in the Clubhouse, I believe homemade bakery is also a warm activity.

Websites: http://www.twinsco.com/g_info.php
Addrress:
By Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment